Terms and Conditions
LERET LERET offers cashmere sweaters and other accessories (the “Service”) offered from time to time via www.leret-leret.com (the “Site”). The Service is owned and operated by Cashmere is King LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us”).
Your use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service” or “TOS”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS TOS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
2. Service Availability. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time, in the sole discretion of the Company, without notice or liability. The Service may be unavailable at certain periods, including but not limited to systems failures, anticipated or unanticipated maintenance work, upgrades or force majeure events. Company reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion to modify, temporarily or permanently block access to, suspend, or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, with or without notice and effective immediately to any User. The Company will have no liability whatsoever for any losses, liabilities or damages you may incur as the result of any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service or any part thereof.
4. Age. The Service is meant for those at least eighteen (18) years of age. Use of the Service by anyone under this age is a violation of the Terms of Service.
5. Intellectual Property.
5.1 You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Service, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, the website design, application design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the “Materials”) are the property of Company and/or its licensors, and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. All rights to Materials not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Company authorizes you to view, download and/or print the Materials provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. Except as expressly authorized by the Terms of Service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, scrape, copy, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Materials in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of Company or the respective copyright owner. In the absence of a written agreement, you may not modify or adapt the Materials in any way or otherwise use them for any public or commercial resale purposes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained or described in the Services are the sole property of Company and/or its licensors and may not be copied, altered or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Company and/or its licensors. Company reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights fully under the law.’
5.2 Your use of the Service is solely and exclusively under a limited license granted herein and you will not obtain any ownership interest therein through the Terms of Service or otherwise. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, slogans, logos, and other indicia of origin that appear on or in connection with any aspect of the Service are either the property of Company, its affiliates or licensors. Company retains the right to rescind and terminate the limited license granted hereunder at any point, for any reason. All rights not expressly granted herein by Company to you are fully reserved by Company, its advertisers and licensors.
5.3 Some of the company and product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Service may not be owned by us and are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with, nor do they sponsor or endorse the Service.
6. Use of the Service, General
6.1 In the event you are required to establish an account to use the Service and/or take advantage of certain features, you agree to:
a. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service;
b. as permitted, maintain and promptly update such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or outdated, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or outdated, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit all current or future use of the Service by you; and
c. that your account is for your personal and/or business use. You may not resell the Service.
d. by creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Service.
6.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Your account is meant to be private and you shall not share accounts for any reason. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to be responsible for all charges, if any, resulting from the use of your account via the Service, including charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account.
6.3 You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications and content you may post via the Service. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes upon others’ intellectual property rights, impersonates any individual or entity, or otherwise violates any applicable law. You agree not to solicit personal information from minors.
You agree not to use the Service in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use of the Service.
6.4 You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Service:
a. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
b. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
c. access or search or attempt to access or search the Service by any means other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
d. forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
e. disrupt or interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or otherwise creating an undue burden on the Service.
(f) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Service. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of any part of the Service.
(g) access the Service by any means except through the interface provided by Company for access to the Service. Creating or maintaining any link from another application to any page at the Service without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Running or displaying the Service, or any information or material displayed via the Service in frames or through similar means on another website or application without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Service must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
(h) impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
6.5 Company makes no representation that Materials contained, described or offered via the Service are accurate, appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction or that these Terms of Service comply with the laws of any specific country. Visitors who use the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable law. You agree that you will not access the Service from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not the Company Parties, are responsible for compliance with applicable law.
6.6 Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
6.7 Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of the Services for:
a. uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
b. causing harm to any minor in any manner whatsoever;
c. impersonating any individual or entity;
d. forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
e. uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
f. uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
g. uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
h. uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
i. disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other user's; ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
j. interfering with or disrupting any of the Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
k. stalking or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual.
7. Third Party Websites
7.1 In the event we include links via the Service to Third-Party websites (including advertisements), which may include products, goods, services or information offered therein, these are provided only as a convenience. If you clickthrough using these links to other websites, you may leave our Site. We do not control nor endorse any such Third-Party websites. You agree that the Company Parties, as defined below, will not be responsible or liable for any content, products, goods, services or information provided or available via any Third-Party website or for your use or inability to use a Third-Party website.
7.2 You will use such links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including Third-Party websites linked from our Site, might contain material or information:
a. that some people may find offensive or inappropriate;
b. that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or,
c. that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any content, products, goods, services or information, that appear on any Third-Party website or in advertisements or content that Third Parties may have listed or offered on our Site.
8. Term and Termination
8.1 Subject to this Section, the terms herein will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Service (including your account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Service in violation of these Terms.
8.2 Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Service will terminate immediately.
8.3 The Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User Content. You may terminate your use of the Company Service at any time
9. Representations. You expressly acknowledge, represent, warrant, and agree that you understand:
9.1 Company does not warrant or guarantee the suitability or availability of any material or content, including without limitation any, data, products or services, found through the Service.
9.2 Company does not screen the authenticity or quality of any material or content or any provider of material or content, including, data, products or services found through the Service.
9.3 Company makes no representations or promises regarding any material or content, and that some of the material or content provided via the Service may be owned or licensed by Third Parties.
9.4 You assume all risk when using the Service, including all the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with other users, providers of products and services, and from additional fees or charges from your mobile carrier.
10. Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that:
10.1 Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and the associated materials and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and other representatives (collectively, the “Company Parties”), expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company Parties make no warranty that: (i) the Service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) information that may be obtained via the Service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any and all products, services, information or other materials, including all merchandise, products, goods or services, obtained or purchased by you directly or indirectly through the company Service will meet your expectations or needs; and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10.2 The Company Parties shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the Service, including any liability: (i) as a publisher of information; (ii) for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any ‘bug’ of the Service; (iii) for any unauthorized access to or disclosure of your transmissions or data; (iv) for statements or conduct of any third party on or via the Service; (v) for any disputes between users of the Service or between a user of the Service and a Third Party; or (vi) for any other matter relating to the Service or any Third Party. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if an individual advises the Company Parties of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Company and you.
The products, information and services offered on and through the Service would not be provided to you without such limitations.
10.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, the sole and entire maximum liability of the Company Parties for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the charges paid by you directly to company via the service, if any, for services provided solely and directly by Company to you in the three (3) months prior to such cause or claim or alternatively if there were no charges paid to the Company a maximum of One Hundred Dollars ($100).
10.4 You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim you may bring must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action occurred or it will be permanently barred.
10.5 Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
10.6 If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
11.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company Parties against all claims, demands, causes of action, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including any reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting or arising from or relating to your use of the Service, any activity related to your account by you or any other person permitted by you, any Content that you submit to, post on or transmit through the Service, your breach of these Terms of Service, your infringement or violation of any rights of another, or termination of your access to the Service. We reserve the right to assume, at our sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
11.2 You hereby release and forever discharge the Company Parties from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Service, including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Service users or any Third-Party sites, including but not limited to: (i) your use of the Service, (ii) any activity related to your accounts by you or any other person, (iii) your violation of these Terms; (iv) your infringement or violation of any rights of another, (v) your violation of applicable laws or regulations, or (vi) your User Content.
11.3 Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
12. Purchases and Payments
12.1 Purchase of Services. Your contract for the purchase of Services, if any, is completed once you confirm your purchase and performance of this contract begins as soon as the purchase is complete.
12.2 Pricing. Pricing and availability of all Services for sale, if any, displayed through the Site are subject to change at any time before you click the button indicating that you want to purchase such Services.
12.3 Taxes and duties. All orders shipped to the states of California, New Jersey, and New York are subject to state sales tax.
12.4 Payment Processing Methods. Company may make available various payment processing methods to facilitate the purchase of the Service. You must abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreements with third party payment processors, that govern your use of a given payment processing method. Company may add or remove payment processing methods at its sole discretion and without notice to you. Once your purchase is complete, Company or the payment processor may charge your credit card or other payment method that you provide us for any Services purchased, along with any additional applicable amounts (including any taxes). You are solely responsible for all amounts payable associated with purchases you make via the Service.
12.5 First-Time Order Policy. The Company may choose, in its sole discretion, to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order. We recommend entering a shipping address where someone will be present to sign for and accept the order to ensure a smooth delivery.
Domestic Orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS), and we offer free ground shipping which is expected to arrive between 2-5 business days. We also offer expedited shipping, the cost of which is available at check out.
We offer free one-way shipping on all exchanges, on all domestic orders within 7 days of the original date of delivery. You will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping the returned item back to us.
To start an exchange click here
*For International exchanges, please email us directly to email@example.com
Refunds are accepted within 7 days of the original delivery date. You will be responsible for covering the cost of the return shipment. Please kindly note that the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
To start a refund click here
*For International refunds, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
12.9 Damaged, defective or incorrect products
If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect product, please kindly notify us immediately. Once we assess the product and determine whether the garment is damaged, defective or incorrect, we reserve the right to send you a new garment or to refund you, and we will cover shipping costs.
13. Procedure for Notifying the Company of Copyright Infringement. Those who believe that their copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing material, should contact us at the address listed below and provide us with the following information:
a. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
c. Information describing where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Service.
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
e. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. The foregoing information may be emailed or mailed to our Copyright Agent at the addresses listed at the end of this Terms of Service.
Following receipt of the information listed above, in our sole discretion, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user responsible for posting said material. The posting of infringing copyrighted material may result in the termination of user privileges of such user.
14. U.S. Export Controls. The Service may be subject to United States export controls. No part of the Service may be exported or re-exported into any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
15. Force Majeure
Company shall not be liable to any User or other party for a delay or failure to deliver the Services if occasioned by or resulting from an act of God or public enemy, fire, explosion, earthquake, perils of the sea, flood, war declared or undeclared, civil war, revolution, civil commotion or other civil strife, riot, strikes, blockade, embargo, sanctions, epidemics, act of any Government or other Authority, compliance with Government orders, demands or regulations, or any circumstances of like or different nature beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
16. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Your use of the Service is governed by and will be enforced under the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the above stated jurisdiction.
You agree that printed copies of any and all agreements and/or notices in electronic form are admissible in any legal or regulatory proceedings.
17. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Company and each user of the Service with respect to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
a. If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions will not be affected.
b. The failure of the Company Parties to insist upon strict adherence to any term of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term contained in these Terms of Service. You may not assign your obligations or rights hereunder to another entity or individual. We may transfer, assign or delegate these Terms of Service and its rights and obligations without your consent.
c. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms of Service and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
Customer Service. If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms of Service or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, you may contact us at the address below.
Cashmere is King LLC (EIN 61-1927440)
Suite # 910
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
Telephone +1 (332) 204-8612
E-mail address: email@example.com
Last updated 09/30/2019
LERET LERET offers cashmere sweaters and other accessories (the “Service”) offered from time to time via www.leret-leret.com (the “Site”). The Service is owned and operated by Cashmere is King LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us”).
2. Types and Uses of Collected Information. Company collects two types of information about you:
2.1 Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific person. When you engage in certain activities via the Company Service, including but not limited to creating an account, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Company Service (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your name, address (including zip code), email address, credit card information, telephone number and/or any other information you provide to us, to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions.
5. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Third Party Service Providers and the public. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) or use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer the Company Service. We may also publish this aggregated information for promotional purposes. Such data is collected on our behalf and is owned and used by us.
6. Updating Information. If you are enrolled in the Company Service, you may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the “Member Profile Page” section of the Company Service. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes, as out-of-date Personally Identifiable Information may negatively affect the quality of your Company Service experience.
7. Choices on Collection/Use of Information. You can always choose not to provide certain information, although a certain level of information is required to engage and participate in the Company Service.
8. Security of Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information via the Company Service with your password and username. This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing your password with anyone. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-in protections via that third-party site or service. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-in mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser, or mobile device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we believe that the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We may encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. However, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from or via the Company Service, and we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
9. Data Tracking
9.2 Other Tracking Devices. We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of the Company Service, or we may allow our Third-Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. When you access the Company Service or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on the Company Service, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our marketing partners for the same purposes.
10. Privacy Settings. As a user, you may have limited access to privacy settings. These settings help hide information you wish to share with other users and/or the public. It is up to you to select the appropriate privacy settings. If you don’t agree with the available privacy settings, please stop using the Company Service.
11. Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by COPPA, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Company Service and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. COPPA further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or physical mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with our marketing partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
12. Children. The Company Service are not directed to people under the age of eighteen (18). If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the email address listed below. If we become aware that a child under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 09/30/2019